Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Saving Grace

"But she will be saved through motherhood, provided women persevere in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." 1 Timothy 2:15

And that is what I know to be true. I know that every day I am losing a little bit more of my selfish nature and growing into the person I am suppossed to be. I know that it is my children who God uses to help me reach this goal. I don't know if it will all turn out ok, but I pray that God, in His mercy and goodness, will complete the good work He started when He blessed me with these precious souls to care for. I am humbled by my weaknesses, and being a mom, usually have ample opportunities to be humbled. Sometimes I open myself up to the Grace being offered to me, and sometimes I fall flat on my face. Motherhood has changed me and continues to change me moment by moment. I am grateful for this journey, I am grateful to be a mom.

No comments: