Thursday, October 9, 2008

Their Answered Prayer

This weekend my family received a great blessing, you might even call her a miracle! My brother and his sweet wife welcomed their first born child into the world. They have been on a long and painful journey, but God heard their cries and blessed them with a beautiful baby girl. Their journey has been such a witness to me, and to many others, about faith and perseverance and trust. I think God has shown His Glory through their pain and has rewarded them greatly for their faithfulness. They have been open to His will for their lives, even when that meant suffering tremendous heartbreaks.

Thank you Lord, for the gift of life. Thank you Lord for the precious innocence of a baby. Thank you Lord for allowing us the privilege of caring for your little souls. God is so good! Let us learn from my brother and his wife to remain hopeful, keep trying, keep trusting.

No comments: