Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Hannah Banana


Happy Belated Birthday to my beloved, sweet 9 year old daughter, Hannah Therese. (I guess it could be MOTY Award #2 since I am posting this 5 days after your birthday!)

You are such an angel to me. You are named after St. Therese the Little Flower and that is what you are to your dad and me. You are a beautiful flower who gives glory to God and honor to her parents. I could never list all of the reasons why I love you, but I will make a list of 10 things that I think are totally cute about you!!!
1. You love to do cart-wheels and round offs ALL day and night long.
2. You are so funny, clever, and witty!
3. You can talk with a great British accent.
4. You asked the new girl at school to sit by you at lunch, so that she wouldn't feel sad.
5. Your mind is so amazingly sharp and you read all the time and love to do 300 piece puzzles. You ask me not to touch the last few pieces!!
6. You have cute freckles on your nose.
7. You love me (or your Grame who has longer fingernails) to tickle your back. In fact you could sit all day and have one of us tickle your back.
8. You are in a fancy hat mode.
9. You love to eat vegetables dipped in ranch dressing and you will try new foods.
10. You are kind and good and loving. Truly you are a gift to me.

There are so many more things I love about you, I could go on forever...
Happy Birthday my sweetie!

No comments: