Sunday, January 10, 2010

Somewhat Distracted

Omar and I were helping Luke and Hannah with their Science Projects today. I don't really look forward to this particular assignment, although Katie had some success a few years back and I actually did quite well in 7th and 8th grades at my own Science Fairs. ( I think it is because we picked categories that no one else entered! ) Hannah's project is mandatory and Luke volunteered for his, yeah Luke. So Omar and Luke were building a homemade battery out of pennies and apple cider vinegar, and Hannah and I were driving around the neighborhood trying to get 10 adults and 10 kids to perform a Stroop Test and the other kids were somewhat monitoring Sophia, while doing their own homework and weekend chores. When I got home, I asked Sophia if she was hungry. She said no, she was eating her 4th granola bar. I guess she was doing an experiment of her own.

No comments: