Saturday, July 25, 2009

He's Got a Way With Words

Crazy as it may seem, my kids actually want us to have another baby. They love babies and would be so happy over another little sibling to hold, and snuggle, and cuddle. Due to 5 c-sections, and a finite amount of sanity (that is getting used up rather quickly), we think 5 children is the perfect number for our family. Of course, we are open to life and if God blesses us with another child, then we trust He will also shower us with sanity. But, I digress, that is a whole other blog post that maybe I'll write about some day.

The point is, Katie was saying how she would just hold that baby non stop. She said she loves taking care of newborns and she would do all she could to help.

Josh replied by saying, "Katie, babies only want their moms, because their mom's have that stench."

I looked over at him and said, "I think you mean, scent."

No comments: