Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Jesus, help me to do your will in all things.  Guide me, direct me, lead me, so that I may never be out of your Grace.  When I turn my back and step off of the path you have chosen for me, please do whatever it takes to lead me back.  You are my God, where else would I turn.  Only you are the way to everlasting life.  Help me to serve others and love others more than I serve and love myself, especially those closest to me.  I pray that I may decrease so that you may increase.  Please forgive me when I miss opportunities to show your light, and please heal the souls of your precious people when I fail to show them your love and understanding.  You are my God.  I love you above all things.  Jesus, I trust in You. 
St. Anne's Shrine in New Orleans, LA
Photo taken by Omar Villarreal

No comments: